It is Girl Scout cookie season, which makes it the perfect time to make this delicious Thin Mint Cake! If you love chocolate and mint flavors, chances are you will love this mint cake!
This easy to make recipe uses Girl Scout Thin Mints cookies, pudding, and other tasty ingredients to create this Thin Mint cookies cake!
Give it a try for yourself. You won’t be sorry.
Thin Mint Cake:
- 1 package of Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies (pick up Thin Mints on Amazon, or substitute them for Mint flavored Oreos/Keebler Grasshopper cookies)
- 1 3.4 ounce box of chocolate pudding (you will also need the ingredients listed on the box in order to prepare the pudding)
- 1/2 -1 teaspoon of mint extract
- 1/2 cup of milk (whatever % you prefer)
- 1 8 ounce package of Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate syrup
Prepare the chocolate pudding according to the directions listed on the back of the package. Once the pudding is prepared, add the mint extract to the pudding and stir. Get out an 8×8″ baking dish, and line the bottom of the dish with thin mints that have been briefly soaked in milk.
You will want to create a single layer of thin mints on the bottom of the pan. Next, carefully spread half of the chocolate pudding on top of the thin mint cookie layer. On top of that, place another layer of thin mint cookies that have been dipped in milk. After that, spread the remaining chocolate pudding out across the next cookie layer. Finally, gently spread the Cool Whip out across the top layer of chocolate pudding.
Crush up the remaining thin mints and sprinkle them on top of the Cool Whip. Distribute the chocolate chips across the Cool Whip as well. Finally, drizzle chocolate syrup over the top of the cake. Keep the Thin Mint cake in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it. Enjoy! Be sure to check back for other thin mint related recipes like Thin Mint cupcakes and mint buttercream frosting.
Image Credit: Minnesota Girl In The World